CO-WORKING SPACE COORDINATOR
Location: Impact Hub Yangon – Yaw Min Gyi
Impact Hub Yangon is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurship community and currently supporting and scaling Myanmar economic development through entrepreneurship programs. Impact Hub Yangon is working with international organizations such as UNDP, GIZ, WWF and also working with large corporations such as Ooredoo and Grab to shape the entrepreneurship community Myanmar.
Our expanding team is looking for a Space Coordinator to manage our hub in Thingangyun. You will be taking care of the hub operations, facility and member management and work closely with operations lead to deliver the best hub experience to our members.
Interested applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. Fluency in Myanmar and English is a must. A thorough understanding of entrepreneurship and community is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and verify space usage by members on a daily basis
- Monitor & take care of the co-working space and its facility
- Give a tour and explain hub service to potential members
- Onboard new members by using guidelines given
- Contact and request for repair service if there’s an issue with facility operations (e.g. air conditioning, plumbing, etc)
- Assist members with their needs to provide amazing hub experience
- Daily operations and micro management of the co-working space (e.g. printing, coffee making)
- Manage social media platforms & promotion
- Perform billing & handle customer requests
- Assist to host community events and provide support with related logistic and communication
- Provide monthly summary report on space usage
- Fresh graduate or distant university students are welcome to apply
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Passion for entrepreneurship is a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of ethics, empathy and dependability
Please submit your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact 095103084 / 09795900446 for further information.