Position: Part Time (Contract)
Location: Myanmar (Requires Traveling)
Impact Hub Yangon is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurship community and currently supporting and scaling Myanmar economic development through entrepreneurship programs. Impact Hub Yangon is working with international organizations such as UNDP, GIZ, WWF and also working with large corporations such as Ooredoo and Grab to shape the entrepreneurship community Myanmar.
Impact Hub Yangon is currently working on different training program to scale up the startup, MSMEs and SMEs in Myanmar through entrepreneurship. The training programs aim to focus on human centered design, explain complex business concepts in simple terms, facilitating empowering activities and helping participants refine business concepts into an executable business plan.
The trainer will receive the entrepreneurship training from Impact Hub Yangon and will be required to allocated 4 days (32 hours) training per month.
Role and Responsibilities
Workshop Preparation and Facilitation
- Prepare learning materials and venue set up for trainings
- Lead the facilitation of workshops and trainings
Program Management & Administration
- Provide regular progress reports and conduct check-in meetings with Impact Hub Yangon management team
- Provide participant attendance list with feedback and evaluation forms submitted by participants after each training session
Coaching and Advisory
- Assist participants via one-to-one meeting or video call outside of the training session
- Review business plans created by entrepreneur and provide feedback
Reporting & Impact Evaluation
- Monitor, assess and evaluate the learning by participants after each training session and provide a summary report after each training module
- Conduct impact evaluation after the training has complete and prepare a final report
- University or institute graduates with business or equivalent experience
- Experience teaching or facilitating workshops
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to empathize with people from diverse backgrounds
- Fluent in Myanmar and English
- Minimum of three years relevant and current entrepreneurial experience
- Salary is paid per consultant day and based on cohort basis
- All travel and accommodation expenses will be paid by Impact Hub Yangon
- Per diem will be provided for the travels outside of Yangon
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and contact 095103084 / 09795900446 for further information.