- This event has passed.
Myanmar Digital Innovation & Development Event Series
May 25, 2019 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Myanmar Digital Innovation and Development Event Series:Bridging the innovation divine
We would like to cordially invite you to our first event of the digital innovation and development event series that is run by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Myanmar (FNF Myanmar) and Impact Hub Yangon. This event series aims to identify various kinds of digital businesses that are established in Myanmar, through a series of networking and workshop events and to create a digital dialog platform to raise awareness about the development of digital economy and digital innovations in Myanmar.
How it works:
The first event is a fireside chat style event to review the existing digital policies and the current ecosystem. The relevant industrial experts from both private and public sectors, will discuss, share and advocate each other along with the audience who are startups & investors.
What’s in it for you?
– Taking part in this event from the start will enable you to:
– Turn your challenges and needs into new opportunities
– Have a chance to advocate the public sector people focuses on digital sector
– Get to know the current digital policies and regulations and the future plans
– Learn from relevant best practices from other startups and experts
– Meet the investors
– Networking to build new partnerships and get inspired
Date: 25th May 2019, Saturday
Time: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Place: Impact Hub Yangon Yaw Min Gyi
Entry: Invitation Only | Food & Beverages Provided
Note: 10 Seats Open to Public. Please register through this link: http://bit.ly/MMDIES1 and we will call or email back to you whether you are selected to attend the event or not.