Title: Operation Lead Position: Full-time Location: Impact Hub Yangon-Yaw Min Gyi
Our expanding team is looking for an Operations Lead to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures, alongside the management team.
Interested applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. Fluency in Myanmar and English is a must. A thorough understanding of entrepreneurship and community is a plus.
- Space & Facilities Operations
- Coordination with operations team to have smooth daily operations at our multiple locations in Yangon.
- Interacts with existing clients to make sure their needs are well met.
- work with both operations and management team to develop sales and marketing strategies to acquire new members.
- Event Coordination
- Work with management team to set-up and organize periodical events
- Coordinate with operations team and assigned tasks accordingly (such as logistics arrangements and event invitations)
- Communicate with precious speakers and engage potential speakers for the events
- Present at all events and engage with the audience/speakers
- Program Management
- Prepare the venue and necessary logistics to run the programs/workshops.
- Coordinate with operations team and management team to assign tasks accordingly.
- Must have a clear understanding of each program and do thorough follow-up by providing meeting minutes and program updates to all teams.
- Coordinate and liaise with participants in the program as needed.
- Finance Control
- Must have knowledge on working with finances.
- Keep track of company finances alongside the operations team and report analysis to the management team, if needed.
Please submit your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact 095103084 / 09795900446 for further information.