Location: Impact Hub Yangon-Yaw Min Gyi
Impact Hub Yangon is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurship community and currently supporting and scaling Myanmar economic development through entrepreneurship programs. Impact Hub Yangon is working with international organizations such as UNDP, GIZ, WWF and also working with large corporations such as Ooredoo and Grab to shape the entrepreneurship community Myanmar.
Our expanding team is looking for an Operations Lead to join our core team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures, alongside the management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Space & Facilities Operations
- Coordination with operations team to have smooth daily operations at our multiple locations in Yangon.
- Interacts with existing clients to make sure their needs are well met.
- work with both operations and management team to develop sales and marketing strategies to acquire new members.
- Work with management team to set-up and organize periodical events
- Coordinate with event support team and assigned tasks accordingly (such as logistics arrangements and event invitations)
- Communicate with speakers and engage potential speakers for the events
- Facilitate at all events, and engage with the audience/speakers
- Prepare the venue and necessary logistics to run the programs/workshops.
- Coordinate with project support team and management team to assign tasks accordingly.
- Coordinate between trainers and mentors to plan, schedule and execute training and mentoring sessions
- Must have a clear understanding of each program and do thorough follow-up by providing meeting minutes and program updates to all teams.
- Coordinate and liaise with participants in the program as needed.
- Oversee the management and updates of all communication channels including social media, website and newsletter.
- Engage with the local community by attending relevant events happening in Yangon
- Maintain a positive relationship with partner organizations of Innovation Hub
- University or institute graduates with proven record of experience in customer service
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Passion for tech, digital and entrepreneurial community at large
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Experienced in content creation and social media management is a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of ethics, empathy and dependability
Please submit your resume and expected salary to email@example.com and contact 095103084 / 09795900446 for further information.