TERMS OF REFERENCE
Duration: To be determined on interview.
Expected date of Start: ASAP
Impact Hub Yangon is an innovation lab, a business Incubator, a social enterprise community center. We offer you a unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration, and collaboration opportunities to grow your impact. Our diverse community will inspire, connect, and enable you to develop your best work every step of the way.
We are looking for any and all motivated individuals that are willing to make an impact in their local communities as well as the larger world. When working in Impact Hub you will always be interacting with other people, other people with other skills having a curiosity to learn from the people around will help make you incredibly useful in this position and onwards so always having a curiosity to learn is key to creating this impact.
3- Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Member & Community Management (connecting members, helping with community projects, troubleshooting, problem-solving)
- Reception, Welcome & Info-Point (giving info tours of the space, welcoming clients and visitors, receiving phone calls, receiving post)
- Event team support (supporting setting up rooms for meetings & events, supporting catering for meetings & events)
- Space management (opening and closing the space, keeping the space tidy and set up according to the standards)
- (Any other tasks determined by the IHY staff and related to the project objectives.)
4 – Required Qualifications and Skills
• A drive to impact society through a business lens.
• Personal device(Laptop or iPad)
• Good communication and team skills
• Fluent in English
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, if the assignment is of interest.