ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM MANAGER
Position: Full-time (Contract – 8 months)
Location: Thingangyun, Yangon
Start Date: Immediate
Impact Hub Yangon is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurship community and currently supporting and scaling Myanmar economic development through entrepreneurship programs. Impact Hub Yangon is working with international organizations such as UNDP, GIZ, WWF and also working with large corporations such as Ooredoo and Grab to shape the entrepreneurship community in Myanmar.
Our expanding team is looking for an Entrepreneurship Program Manager with experience and interest in ecosystem development and entrepreneurship support with a focus on gender lens. Entrepreneurship Program Manager will be leading the designing and delivery of business resilient and recovery program (and work across others), including developing program design, project management, liaising with project stakeholders and reporting, evaluation activities.
Interested applicants should have a Bachelor or Master degree and have prior experience in an entrepreneur support program management positions. Fluency in Myanmar and English is a must. A thorough understanding of entrepreneurship and community is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
Program Design and Delivery
- Deliver a business resilient and recovery program for women entrepreneurs and women business owners in Myanmar which includes
- Project management and tracking
- Recruitment of participants, trainers, mentors and experts
- Organization and delivery of events and workshops
- Preparation of need assessment questionnaires and oversee they survey team to acquire the necessary outputs
- Analyzing survey results and consolidated as summary reports
- Design and create program framework with the guidance from management team
- Organization and delivery of training and mentoring sessions
- Lead investors and partnership engagement for digital strategy implementation and fundraising for the enterprises
- Design and improve existing monitoring and evaluation system to measure the program performance
- Preparation of various reports
Communication and Reporting
- Regularly update with program stakeholders including participants, trainers, mentors and project partners
- Support and work closely with project team to develop and improve processes that increase efficiency and improve our offer to entrepreneurs
- Work closely with management to deliver efficient programs and outcomes.
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder with proven record of experience managing entrepreneurship support activities
- Have a good understanding of economic development, entrepreneurship & MSMEs in Myanmar
- Experience and have a good understanding of women empowerment and entrepreneurship development
- Previous working relationship with International organizations and development agencies is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Passion for tech, digital and entrepreneurial community at large
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of ethics, empathy and dependability
Please submit your resume and expected salary to email@example.com no later than 24th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further enquiries, please contact our Operations Lead, Bhone Myat Kyaw at 09973474141.